Please note all times are listed in the Central Daylight Time Zone
For more instructions on how to log into the live classes click here
GiGi's Playhouse Hoffman Estates • 2350 West Higgins Road, Hoffman Estates, IL 60169
Fantastic Friends: Healthy Living @ 6 pm CST
March 30 @ 6:00 pm - 6:45 pm
This program is for ages 18 +.
GiGi’s Playhouse Madison and volunteers from Edgewood College are bringing us 10 weeks of Fantastic Friends centered around healthy living! We will socialize in the first 15 minutes with friends and then prepare a healthy, gluten free/dairy free snack and eat together while talking about how we can make healthy choices at home in our everyday lives. Today we will be making gluten free/dairy free breakfast egg cups!
- ***Will need a cupcake tin/pan! ***
- 6 – 12 eggs (the number of eggs depends on the amount participants makes)
- ¼ to ½ cup milk (regular or any dairy-free alternative)
- 1 Cup cheese (regular or any dairy-free alternative
- ½ cup diced pepper (any color works)
- ½ cup diced onion
- 1 pack of bacon (make sure it is gluten free!)
- 8-10 breakfast sausage sticks (make sure it is gluten free! And they are pre-cooked)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt and pepper
A fun evening in to facilitate social interactions between adults with Down syndrome and their peers! Fantastic Friends supports the development of social skills and language through peer to peer interaction in a casual and fun setting. All adults welcome from ages 18 and up.
RSVP to let us know you’re coming!
Directions for Participants to join GoToMeeting Click Here.