Please join us for Buchella, a Buchholz High School fundraiser for GiGi’s Playhouse Gainesville, on Saturday, November 16, 2019 from 5:30pm – 10:00pm at Buchholz High School! This family friendly music festival will include live music (of course!), food, games, and lots of fun activities!
#GenerationG is a conscious decision to be better every day! #GenerationG challenges the status quo by stepping outside of comfort zones and encourages us to Be Accepting, Be Generous, and Be Kind.
Will you make a donation today to support Buchella and help GiGi’s Playhouse change the way the world views individuals with Down syndrome? Every penny counts and will be used to provide FREE therapeutic and educational services for individuals with Down syndrome and their families in the North Central Florida area!
Buchella Donation Impact Statements
- Every dollar counts! Your $5 donation will provide healthy snacks for a therapeutic program participant!
- Your $10 donation will provide therapy materials to help participants work on their fine motor skills and gross motor skills!
- Your $21 donation will help provide materials to welcome new families into GiGi’s Playhouse making sure they know that they are part of the GiGi’s Playhouse Family!
- Your $50 donation helps an individual with Down syndrome participate in one session of One-on-One Literacy or One-on-One Math Tutoring.
- Your $75 donation will help us with special event celebrations bringing our families all together!
- Your $100 donation will help offset the costs associated with creating and operating new programs for the year.