GiGi's Playhouse Fox Valley • 4024 Fox Valley Center Dr, Aurora, IL 60504
Playhouse Pals VIRTUAL
October 5 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
Support the development of social skills and language through peer to peer interaction in a casual and fun setting. This program also supports gross motor skills through active games, as well as fine motor skills & self-help skills
Playhouse Pals supports the therapeutic-based development of individuals with Down syndrome, with goals of achieving the following:
- Increase social skills, with a focus on group participation and increasing leisure activity options
- Increase language development, with a focus on vocabulary development, receptive language skills such as following directions and answering basic questions
- Promote successful interactions with peers
- Increase gross motor skills, with a focus on general health, strength, balance utilizing motor skills to participate in educational, social and leisure activities
- Increase fine motor skill with a focus on self-help skills and independent work
In addition, the family will receive a Best of All book to build knowledge and:
- Understand the purpose behind all of GiGi’s Playhouse programs.
- Implement activities at home to build skills and increase language development.
RSVPs are required.
Please RSVP at the link below by 12pm the day before the event to let us know you are coming!
If you have any questions, please contact us at 630-778-7529 or email@example.com.
Are you interested in being a program leader or host family for this program? Please contact Katie at firstname.lastname@example.org or (630)778-PLAY (7529) for more information.