GiGi's Playhouse Fox Valley • 4024 Fox Valley Center Dr, Aurora, IL 60504
RESCHEDULED LMNOP (ages 0-36 months) IN PERSON
November 13 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
LMNOP is an interactive and engaging program for children age newborn to 36 months old. It guides parents and young children through learning basic sign language and other forms of communication using music and language based activities.
- introducing and practicing the use of basic sign/gestures/pictures to support language development
- Increase language development, with focus on vocabulary development, following basic directions and social interaction with peers using music, stories and play
- Introduce transitions and circle time; key skills needed for school readiness
Parents will also be given activities to build skills and increase language at home.
In addition, the family will receive a Best of All book to build knowledge and:
- Understand the purpose behind all of GiGi’s Playhouse programs.
- Implement activities at home to build skills and increase language development.
RSVPs are required.
Please RSVP at the link below by 12pm the day before the event to let us know you are coming!
If you have any questions, please contact us at 630-778-7529 or email@example.com.
Are you interested in being a program leader or host family for this program? Please contact Katie at firstname.lastname@example.org or (630)778-PLAY (7529) for more information.