GiGi's Playhouse Detroit • 19799 W. 12 Mile Road Suite L15, Southfield, Michigan 48076
GiGiFIT Adult: LIVE
August 5 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Join Rachel & all your friends from GiGiFIT on a live virtual program!
Although moderate physical activity is safe for most people, health experts suggest that you consult your physician prior to beginning an exercise program. Please use caution to ensure proper movement to ensure safety and to maximize impact of these purposeful programs.
Please RSVP below and the link to join the call will be sent directly to you!
Our FREE GiGiFIT Adult program combines physical therapy with a strong fitness focus and an ultimate goal of success and improved movement. GiGiFIT was created in collaboration with by skilled Physical Therapists who work specifically with individuals with Down syndrome.
- GiGiFIT Adult – Introduces the key movements (MMPT Principles) of foundational exercises, hip strengthening exercises, and vestibular/balance exercises, making them successful to implement and practice at any stage of life!
- Provide individuals with Down syndrome with a road map for purposeful, specific, and successful movement across their lifetime!
- Physical Therapy Goals: Strength, Endurance, Joint Stability, Balance, Coordination, Sequencing, Independent Practice, Lifetime of Participation
- Improve Fitness: Strength, Endurance, Power, Stamina
- Improve Balance and Coordination: Joint Stability, Posture, Movement Control