GiGi's Playhouse Charlotte • 9101 Kings Parade Blvd. #102, Charlotte, NC 28273
GiGiFIT Adult: In-Person & Virtual
September 24 @ 11:00 am - 12:15 pm
How To Join?
RSVP below to let us know you will be joining us. After RSVPing, you will immediately receive an email with the link you will use to join our GiGiFIT Adults program. We hope to see you there!
Materials and Resources
GiGiFIT Adult Program Description
Introduces the key movements (MMPT Principles) of foundational exercises, hip strengthening exercises, and vestibular/balance exercises, making them successful to implement and practice at any stage of life!
- Provides individuals with Down syndrome with a road map for purposeful, specific, and successful movement across their lifetime
- Improves Physical Therapy Goals: Strength, Endurance, Joint Stability,
Balance, Coordination, Sequencing, Independent Practice, Lifetime of
- Improves Fitness: Strength, Endurance, Power, Stamina
- Improves Balance and Coordination: Joint Stability, Posture, Movement
Questions please email:
- Ashley Heiligenstadt, Program Coordinator – firstname.lastname@example.org