A Campaign to Introduce GiGi Professional and Expand GiGiFIT
What started out as one Mom’s dream of a better life for her daughter turned into steel determination and became the first GiGi’s Playhouse Down Syndrome Achievement Center located in Hoffman Estates, Illinois. Today, GiGi’s Playhouse has grown into an international program with 38 locations, and many more Playhouse openings planned before the year 2020.
With a vision to “change the way the world views Down syndrome,” GiGi’s Playhouse serves the Down syndrome community with FREE educational, FREE therapeutic and FREE professional results-driven programs customized to every age from infants through adulthood.
More than an expansion of GiGi’s facilities, Building the Dream 2.0 is the addition of new life-changing pilot programs that is driving the need to further develop our National location. This expansion and remodel allows for:
- A larger Gym space to improve the fitness programs offered in support of our GiGiFIT initiatives
- Development of GiGi Professional, a career development and job training program that teaches the professional skills needed to thrive in an office setting
- Office space for improving support to our growing network of Playhouses
We invite you to be a part of the expansion that will help GiGi’s Playhouse serve the Down syndrome community and Playhouse network with more support and impact than ever before and to achieve the mission of Generation G – ACCEPTANCE FOR ALL!
Building the Dream 2.0 Highlights:
GiGiFIT Get Fit Gym: Expanded space to allow for the addition of therapeutic options.
In image below, please highlight new equipment:
GiGi Professional: Creative Office Suite: Please highlight New Office Areas content
The Expansion also supports:
- Enhanced Welcome Center allowing for a more welcoming and inviting atmosphere
- Planning for the Future: Establishing an endowment fund to support the current playhouse needs as well as plan for future needs and maintenance.
Capital Campaign Naming Opportunities
- Get Fit Gym: $150,000
- Hoffman Welcome Center: $50,000 (hold)
- GiGi Professional Work Space - $25,000
- Reception Area GiGi Professional- $15,000
- Education Station $150,000 (Sold)