We are thrilled have our Playhouse Open! Please do your part and learn how we are making GiGi’s Playhouse safe of all.
Staying Safe Together
GiGi’s Playhouse has implemented additional safety standards in an effort to reduce the health risks for our staff, volunteers, and Playhouse visitors. See the links below for more details.
Things To Know Before You Visit GiGi’s Playhouse
- Face Coverings for All: All staff, volunteers, and Playhouse visitors over the age of 2 years are required to wear a face covering at all times. We will provide a mask for those who do not bring their own.
- Designed for Social Distance: All open areas inside the Playhouse have been evaluated and redesigned where necessary to help ensure social distancing between participants. Visual cues will be placed prominently throughout the Playhouse to drive awareness of this requirement.
- Limiting Capacity: All areas available will have reduced capacity to ensure a safer environment and to assist with social distancing measures.
- Routine Cleaning and Sanitizing: Staff and volunteers will be cleaning and sanitizing high touch surface areas after every program. Each evening after we close, we will ensure that the Playhouse is sanitized prior to welcoming you back to the Playhouse the next morning.
- Wash Your Hands or Use Hand Sanitizer Frequently: Everyone will be asked to sanitize their hands upon entry to our Playhouse, and we have hand sanitizer placed all around the Playhouse.
- Wear a Face Covering: Everyone will be asked to bring their own mask and wear inside the Playhouse. We will have disposable masks available if needed during your visit.
- Keep Your Distance: Please respect all signage regarding social distancing. Strive to maintain at least six feet between you and others outside your family whenever possible.
- Stay Home if You Are Sick: Please stay home if you don’t feel well or exhibits these symptoms of illness:
- Fever 100 F or above
- Loss of taste or smell
- Live with a household member who is currently sick with COVID-19 or who has the above symptoms
- To stay home if you have traveled in the last 2 weeks to a locations on your state's Travel Advisory List (if applicable).
- Please RSVP or Make an Appointment: In order to ensure we do not exceed the capacity we can safely support, we ask that you please RSVP for all programs and make an appointment for any Playhouse visits. We will try to accommodate drop-ins, but we will have to give priority to those who plan ahead.
All staff, volunteers, and Playhouse visitors over the age of 2 years are required to wear a mask. GiGi’s Playhouse will provide a mask for those who do not bring their own. Please use “Best of All” concepts to encourage all to wear their masks more and more consistently, even though it is sometimes uncomfortable. Please visit our COVID 19 Resource Page for Mask Wearing downloadables & videos.
We will follow all local guidelines for the proper capacity limits in our community.
Signs will be posted throughout the Playhouse and in programs regarding physical distancing. Floor markers and barriers will also be used whenever possible. Please stay at least six feet away from others outside your family when possible, even when programs occur outside.
Staff and volunteers will be cleaning and sanitizing high touch surface areas after every program. Each evening after we close, we will ensure that the Playhouse is sanitized prior to welcoming you back to the Playhouse the next morning.
We ask that you only bring a mask and a filled bottle of water to the Playhouse. We will not be able to provide snacks or drinks during your visit at this time.
Programming will be evaluated on an ongoing basis to determine which programs will be offered in person, as well as the capacity we can support. Please check our online calendar for regular updates. Whenever feasible, we will continue to also offer program delivery in a virtual setting for those who are not yet comfortable coming into the Playhouse.