GiGi's Playhouse Annapolis • 129 Lubrano Drive, Suite L104, Annapolis, MD 21401
LMNOP LIVE (0-3)
July 11 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
LMNOP is an interactive and engaging program designed to guide parents and young children through learning basic sign language and other forms of communication using music and language-based activities. Recommended for ages newborn to 36 months.
RSVP below to let us know you will be joining us, check your inbox for more details.
Today’s theme is: My Family
Supplies Parents might want to have ready:
- Playhouse or a box: something to hide figurines
- Figurines or family members (mom, dad, sister, brother, baby)
- Lipstick/chapstick and paper
- Book: Where is baby’s mommy? By Karen Katz
- Scarf or towel for peekaboo