All our programs are free and aim to maximize self-confidence and empower individuals with Down syndrome to achieve!
GiGi’s Playhouse NYC is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt charitable organization.
- Ballet/Tap (Ages 2-6), 4p
(Ages 7+), 4:30p
- Gratitude Committee, 10:30a
- Music & Sign, 10:30a
- Hope, Skip & Jump, 11a
- Literacy Group A, 12p
- Literacy Group B, 12:30p
- Playhouse Pals, 3p
- Karate, 4p
- Soccer Practice, 4:45p (in Morningside Park)
click on each event below to learn more & register
- July 12 – Disability Pride Parade
- Aug 2 – Fiesta Hispana
- Aug 8 – Brooklyn Bash with Extreme Kids & Crew
- Sept 19 – End of Summer Picnic and Soccer Game
- Sept 3 – Pencil in a discussion about educational inclusion
- Sept 21, 22, 30 – Kristen DeBear Teaches workshops in executive functional, learning material & skills that lead to learning
- Oct 31 – Halloween Party
is to increase positive awareness of Down syndrome through national campaigns, educational programs, and by empowering individuals with Down syndrome, their families and the community.
is to see a world where individuals with Down syndrome are accepted and embraced in their families, schools, and communities