dreams are only one moment away
Never did I dream that GiGi’s diagnosis would lead to a worldwide movement, and that positive belief could inspire daily achievement and collective action. Dreams come true every day at GiGi’s Playhouse. Confidence grows from measurable program successes and from our positive vibes. As we celebrate our ten year anniversary and embark on our next ten years: I personally invite you to join us on our journey!
With your trust and support, we can further invest in our children and adults. With your ongoing commitment, we can invest in changing perception and helping our individuals achieve their greatest potential. Please support our individuals, and the next generation of GiGi’s Playhouse. Please support our future.
Nancy & GiGi
Building the Dream: We are open!
The new National Achievement Center is now open! The next phase of our dream is here! Located at 2350 West Higgins Road in Hoffman Estates, the 10,000 square foot complex will allow us to expand free educational and therapeutic programs for Playhouses worldwide. The National Achievement Center will include:
- The new National Playhouse (formerly the Hoffman Estates Playhouse)
- GiGi University: a progressive learning program for adults-Confident U Healthy U Whole U
- Hugs & Mugs: a live retail store front and business program that our adults will run themselves!
We are immensely grateful to all of our donors to the capital campaign and the challenge grant. Through your generosity, we have received over $719,000 in gifts and pledges. However, we still have additional expenses to address including the completion of the Hugs & Mugs retail store construction and associated program expenses.
We have received $79,831 in funding for the challenge grant with an additional pledge of $25,000—totaling $104,831. This means we have $20,169 to go—every gift matters! You can be a true hero in the lives of our individuals by supporting the build out of the National Achievement Center. Your generosity and impact will be visible in the lives of thousands of children and adults benefiting from free programs every single week. You can help make miracles happen, and transform lives.
The new Achievement Center has various naming opportunities available to families, businesses and charitable foundations. Funds donated through naming opportunities help pay for educational and therapeutic programming. At the new Achievement Center, donations of $5,000 and higher will also be acknowledged on a new “Miracle Makers” Donor Wall; visible to all families and guests. For more information on remaining naming opportunities, please e-mail Development Director Marc Portugal at email@example.com.
You may also click below to download the 2014 Achievement Center Naming Opportunities.
the impact of your generosity
Points of difference:
- 15 free standing locations for our individuals to utilize our programs.
- High-quality programs created by therapists and teachers.
- Programs are 100% free to individuals and families.
At GiGi’s University we will provide our adults with:
- Training on fitness
- Career and job skills
- Confidence building
- A LIVE work environment at our “Hugs & Mugs” Store
As a donor to the National Achievement Center you can:
- Support the wellness, education and confidence of amazing children and adults who want nothing more than to use their voice and their skills in contributing to society.
- Extend many more families the chance to renew their confidence and belief, and see their children succeed.
- Stand together as champions of a more inclusive, accepting and gracious society.